Full swing with Wreath making folks!!
Keep Calm & Carry On :) I know it feels like you are going in round in circles but soon it will be time to get onto lovely gifts and table decorations!
Tulips NOT YET but you can order for 14th onwards
- Mistletoe - plenty with growers still
- Wreath making foliages - lots
- Norfolk Holly -lots with berries and looking fabbo
- Noble pine - some remaining - when it’s gone it’s gone
- Pitto / Bottlebrush / parvi from Cornwall plenty
- Alstro - gone cold and light levels are a tad dodgy - there’s some but not oodles
- Narcissi - plenty and new varieties coming through, white and yellows
- Brassica 😂 get your Bioglitter on
Import Roses have returned - great quality from South America and huge heads.
Ocean song lilac rose is also available this week but is not on the shop and huge ruffled headed Cream Carpediem too - just because I fancied some!
Israeli Anemones coming next week
BRITISH GROWN COMING NEXT...
Chrysanth/Rosehips/Snowberries finished - this is what’s known as the “hungry gap” light levels diminish and temperatures drop...WEEK 50 for Tulips - to give us assurance Spring does follow winter!!
In January we will have Rainbow & Pastel Tulip mixes starting and the full colour range from our Norfolk growers.
Hellebore will also start peeping through. These are beautifully indulgent and glasshouse grown. We have been working with this grower for over four years now and increasing the crop every year. Keep it seasonal folks and there’s no time to get bored as something new arrives every month!
Quote of the week!
"We are not going in circles we are going upwards. The path is a spiral and we have already climbed many steps"
Keep Calm & Carry on Flowering
Helen & Team Evolve