NuGel - Hydration and Transport Gel 5 litres
Made in the UK Complete kit with 50 Biodegradable bags and pump
- Hydrates flowers during transport and delivery for upto 3-5 days
- Made from planet friendly components which simply wash off
- Ideal for grab n gos', farmers markets, online flower delivery
The best nonspill option for your bouquets, displays and arrangements. A unique gel based transport/delivery product specifically formulated for the final stage of cut flower supply – courier delivery.
Gel4Flowers provides water during the final stages of the supply chain where good hydration helps to improve vase life. Being a gel, Gel4Flowers does not 'spill' onto packaging or the flower heads causing damage and ultimately complaints. It remains in the base of the bouquet delivering hydration to
every stem unlike some delivery methods that only hydrate the outer stems they actually touch. Simpler and quicker to use than wadding, nappies or Portotubs this is the best substitute for water and ensures the bouquet and its packaging look fantastic.
Gel4Flowers has a homogeneous consistency that is thixotropic, providing a superior non-toxic, clear medium for bouquets. It is not a poly acylamide water absorbing gel like others on the market. It is designed using rheology modifiers to release water.
The thixotropic nature of Gel4Flowers means it liquefies under the slightest pressure and so can be pumped like water. This means it can be easily added to a ready made bouquet decreasing the overall time of assembly.
Gel4Flowers is ideal for you bouquets by:
- Making water available to the every stem at a key stage in the supply chain - even spiral bouquets
- Overcoming parcel carrier objections to water
- Eliminating unsightly staining on cardboard packaging
- Reducing flower head and stem damage
- Removing spillage and leakage problems
- Using a single stage process during assembly of the bouquet - faster to use
Gel4Flowers can be used for single or multiple stems. The amount of gel to use is dependent on the size of the bouquets. For large bouquets we recommend 150 – 250 ml gel.
Note - the flowers should only be placed in the gel for a maximum of 72 hours.
The gel should be removed from the base of the flower stems before the stems are placed into vase water. The gel is totally miscible with water and can be disposed of by washing down the sink, included with normal household waste or composted. No single use plastic is used with Gel4Flowers. Gel4Flowers is non-toxic.
All our packaging can be recycled - please follow the guidelines of your local authority on recycling.