BioGlitter Shakers Red
Deco Bioglitter® SPARKLE DECO is a special technical grade of Bioglitter designed and formulated specifically for flower and horticultural applications.
It utilizes our unique plant-derived film to offer a brilliant, eco-friendly glitter without equal in the industry.
The product has been independently proven to biodegrade in the natural environment, it contains very low levels of heavy metals because of its cellulose content and is formulated to offer more resistance to use industrial coating and printing processes than other Bioglitter products.
- Independently tested by OWS Belgium, to ISO14851 Fresh Water Biodegradability and proven to biodegrade highly in the natural environment
- 87% biodegradation achieved in 28 days. Only 3% off meeting the performance criteria required for certification. As we remove the last of the plastic, biodegradability performance will increase allowing us to achieve our certification goal.
- Already 92% plastic-free and we are working to remove the last bit of plastic to become totally plastic-free. This will improve the biodegradability performance, allowing Deco Bioglitter SPARKLE to become certified as Cosmetic Bioglitter PURE already is.
- Glitter core based on a special modified regenerated cellulose technology unique to Bioglitter® derived from ethically and sustainably sourced raw materials
- Low Heavy metal content
- Enhanced resistance properties for coating, printing, art materials and general decorative applications
- Sparkly glitter effect and indistinguishable from plastic-based glitter
- EN71 European Toy Regulations Part 1, 2, 3 and 9 Compliant
- Based on testing conducted on Deco Bioglitter® we fully expect to meet the requirements of OEKO-TEX
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and allergen-free
Deco Bioglitter® SPARKLE is NOT suitable for use in cosmetics, personal care, festival, nail & body art. It is also NOT edible.
Bioglitter® has been developed and is manufactured by Ronald Britton Ltd. Ronald Britton Ltd is a British company and has been involved with the supply of glitter products to the UK market for over 40 years.
Safety Data Sheets and Technical information here: