New This Week!
Double Daffodil Great Leap - likely to be the last of the doubles from Lincolnshire. Outer petals are a soft creamy yellow and towards the centre of each flower, petals become more densely packed and become a deep honey yellow. Still plenty of white and yellow multi-headed Narcissi for your spring bouquets.
- Scented Sweet Peas - check out the bundle deal now on for 50 stems now we are getting into the crop.
Box Deals Updated!
We are getting into new season crops now and box offers are now on the shop for those of you looking for keener pricing on larger volumes.
- Alstroemeria 60 stems per box
- Ranunculus 80 stems per box
- Scented Stocks 60 stems per box
- Twisted willows some still to go - perfect for creating installations in and around your shop as an attention grabber!
Check out the new mixes for Growers choice boxes ! Great selections ready made mixed assortments for your shops British Grown section.
- Some Eucalyptus coming to the end of the natural season so varieties will diminsh over the coming month
- Pittosporum looking very lush and green and a great base for bouquets.
- Mixed Greens are a great selection box for getting variety into the shop and varies slightly each week.
Final Field Notes
- The erratic weather and surprise frosts in April have caused havoc on many spring blooms. As always when new flowers are ready for picking, we will let you know in the Crop Report and via email.