School Holidays and the summer vibes are kicking in with oodles of sunflowers in the fields here and our growers busy harvesting arables too....loads of tractors and caravans on the roads !!
Every Week is British Flowers Week at EVOLVE!
NEW! British grown Asters - Red, Cerise, White and Light Pink with Purple also now ready.
NEW! Hypericum - Green Red and Coral pink :)
NEW! Carthamus - get ready to dry this lovely orange thistles for your Autumn decorations BOX deal has been added for those of you keen to start drying for Autumn wreaths etc
Gladioli Some colours of Gladioli have been listed - there are more colours coming on over the next day or so - we will add once quality is ok and free from scorch. Growers simply plough in the damaged batches :( There is also a pre-bunched box offer on as well as bundles.
Green centred sunflowers join Helios and Yellows
Lilies ... LA, Longi in Pink and White - Orientals also Pink or White and Rose lilies in Pink and white too.
New stock of jute string and Rainbow Raffia plus more of those handy nailbrushes from Nutscene
There's plenty of Heavenly cards in stock so don't forget to browse the sundries section!
If you are looking for wedding flowers please let me know the week before so we can reserve your stock in advance.
- Hydrangea - growers choice or straight colours - better to book a week ahead at the moment to secure wedding volumes as still not oodles. White is coming through slowly and advisable to pre-order. Pinks, Lilacs and purples available :)
- NEW! The Huge White Agapanthus is back Agapanthus - Outdoor field grown mini Agapanthus joins the stonkers white and Blue from the glasshouses
- Sedum - great filler and still green - flowers not out as yet
- Crocosmia finished - next round will be seedheads
- Eryngium - Green Globe .... rest very limited
- Iris - Blue only this week, plenty.
- Alstro - Norfolk - good supply
- Foliages we have added Salal to import - next lot available from 28th July Delivery day.
Foliage is always a challenge this time of year!! Eucalyptus needs to be cut back April/May to ensure good growth ready for September.
COMING SOON from the fields and glasshouses...
Lisianthus week 33 onwards, similar time for Antirrhinums. Please don't ask me for Sweet Peas as grower simply didnt grow any this year :(
YOU WILL NOT FIND FRESHER or with less Flower miles travelled or lower carbon footprint :)